Abstracts must contain the following components:
- Title (using Title Case)
- Abstract/Content (max 400 words)
- List of abstract authors. You must specify one author as the speaker/presenter.
Please indicate the affiliation/organisation of each author.
- Preferred contribution type: oral presentation or poster
Optionally, you may provide the following:
- Abstract figure (max 1 figure). Uploaded as a jpg or png in the Attachments form field.
- Comments for the committee
MUST invites discussion on a range of topics from ultrasound tomography theory to practical applications and commercialisation.
Accepted topics include (but not limited to):
- Image reconstruction: Algorithms, inverse problems, machine learning, data driven methods, forward modelling
- Systems and components: Data acquisition, detection schemes, high performance computing, computation
- Uncertainties and metrology
- Clinical applications
- Clinical and pre-clinical imaging
- Contrast agents
- Phantoms and datasets
- Tissue characterisation
- Image display
- Novel applications
- Safety, regulatory