Together with Nvidia, we are offering a workshop on accelerated computing with OpenACC.
The Workshop will take place virtually. Participants will be provided with access to a suitable GPU setup.
Connection details for the workshop as well as required steps for access to the setup will be sent to the participants prior to the event.
By participating in this workshop, you’ll have an understanding of the fundamental tools and techniques for GPU-accelerating C/C++ or Fortran applications with OpenACC and be able to:
- Profile and optimize your CPU-only applications to identify hot spots for acceleration.
- Use OpenACC directives to GPU-accelerate your codebase.
- Optimize data movement between the CPU and GPU accelerator.
Upon completion, you'll be ready to use OpenACC to GPU accelerate CPU-only applications.
- Basic C/C++ or Fortran competency, including familiarity with variable types, loops, conditional statements, functions, and array manipulations.
- No previous knowledge of GPU programming is assumed.
This workshop is part of the Nvidia Deep Learning Institute.