The 2023 Annual Meeting of the CRC TRR 257 “Particle Physics Phenomenology after the Higgs Discovery'' will be held on March 1st-2nd, 2023.
Physikzentrum RWTH Aachen University
Sommerfeldstr. 16, 52074 Aachen
- For travel directions see here and this map.
- Note that there will be a bus strike in Aachen on Tuesday. The Hotel Aquis Grana is about 10 mins walk from the main station. The Hampton by Hilton is about 2,5 km from the station, so it may better to take a taxi.
- To get from the Hotel Aquis Grana to the Physikzentrum (meeting location) you can take a bus from "Bushof". Get off at stop "Campus Melaten". Bushof is about 5 mins walk from the hotel, the trip takes about 25 mins. From the Hampton by Hilton there are various options, please check the web site of the lokal bus company ASEAG. Allow approx. 35 min travel time from the hotel to the Physikzentrum.
- For the young at heart: in Aachen you can rent e-scooters from Tier and Lime.
- Catering: lunch on Wednesday and Thursday will be served in front of the lecture hall; there will be a conference dinner on Wednesday in the Restaurant Elisenbrunnen.