This workshop aims at discussing new approaches, methods or data in the fields of deep geothermal reservoirs for energy exploitation, with a strong focus on on-going research. It proposes a platform of scientific exchange, especially between PhD students and scientists.
- Geothermal resources
- Exploration of geothermal reservoirs
- Geothermal wells
- Reservoir engineering
- Energy conversion systems
- Operation of geothermal systems
- Sustainability, environment and regulatory framework
- Computing and Data Management
26 August 19: Abstract submission deadline (approximately 500 words, fast-track review for non-European submissions).
- 24 September 19: Registration deadline.
Confirmed keynote speakers
- Prof. Dr. Joseph Moore (Uni. of Utah) - FORGE Project
- Prof. em Dr. Ladislaus Rybach (ETH Zurich) - Sustainability of Geothermal Systems
- Prof. Dr. Inga Berre (Uni. of Bergen) - Identification of governing dynamics in geothermal reservoirs by mathematical and numerical modelling
- Dr. Corinna Abesser (BGS) - UK Geoenergy Observatories: Glasgow geothermal energy research field site