International workshop on the topic 'How to organize a Data Life Cycle in (Astroparticle-)Physics Experiments'.
The workshop is aimed at discussing problems related to research and development of systems to support scientific research throughout the life cycle of experimental data from large scientific installations.
The main topics, but not limited:
1. Architecture of distributed data storage for large scale setups.
2. Intellectual methods of data analysis for experimental physics.
3. Data management during data life cycle.
4. Metadata management in physics experiments.
5. Outreach of knowledge.
6. Open data science in physics.
One focus of the workshop is the German Russian Initiative of a Data Life Cycle in Astroparticle Physics.
Duration of oral report - 30 min. for plenary and 15 min. for sectional report.
Deadline for abstract - Oct.15, 2018.
Notification of report acceptance - Oct. 25, 2018.