IV International Workshop "Data life cycle in physics", DLC-2020, is aimed at discussing problems related to research and development of systems to support scientific research throughout the life cycle of experimental data from large scientific installations.
The deadline for the paper submission is extended till July 15, 2020 (see also item Proceedings).
- Data centres in astroparticle physics
- Organization and maintaining of data life cycles
- Data and metadata management in experimental physics
- Large-scale distributed data storages
- Combined data analysis in astroparticle physics
- Modern methods of data analysis for combined datasets
- Open data in physics
- Outreach and education in astroparticle physics
One focus of the workshop is the German Russian Astroparticle Data Life Cycle Initiative.
Working language: English
Organisation form: remotely/zoom
Talk duration: plenary report - 30 min, sectional report - 15 min.
Proceedings: We publish selected papers online via CEUR-WS.org. (see item Proceedings).
The registration is necessary! Registration deadline: 30 May.
The sections will take place from 8:00 to 13:00 morning in German time in two blocks:
Organisation and support
The workshop is organized by ISU (Irkutsk), SINP MSU (Moscow) and KIT (Karlsruhe).