The 2nd Big Data All Hands Meeting (BDAHM) is held in conjunction with the 2nd Smart Data Innovation Conference (SDIC). The BDAHM/SDIC 2017 joint conference is organized with the following tracks:
Big Data All Hands Meeting Track: Within the 2nd Big Data All Hands Meeting, all related BMBF projects can present their results, innovative solutions, best practices and developed frameworks.
Related topics for the BDAHM 2017 include (but do not limit) to:
- Data Analytics, Machine & Deep learning
- Security & Privacy
- Data Management & Data Curation
- Platforms, Frameworks & Administrative Tools
- Visualization & Simulation
Smart Data Innovation Conference Track: Within the 2nd Smart Data Innovation Conference, the Smart Data Innovation Lab (SDIL) and its Data Innovation Communities will present their work and provide a hands-on experience of the SDIL Platform.
Topics related to the Smart Data Innovation Conference 2017 include:
- Applications, Project Results & Experiences
- Technology available within SDIL
- Legal, Privacy & Curation Aspects
- Smart Data Ecosystem & Innovation Processes
We particularly invite the past, running and upcoming projects to present their work in these fields.
All proposals to the BDAHM and the SDIC tracks are invited to contribute in the following formats:
- Presentations (half an hour presentation on innovative methods, progresses, and results)
- Demonstrations (half an hour presentation of the developed frameworks, tools and platforms)
- Interactive workshops (half an hour interactive session about any related topic within the focus of the conference)
- Tutorials (half a day hands-on session about any related topic to the focus of the conference)
The talks can be held either in English or German.
We invite you to submit abstracts of your contributions of maximum 1 page. Each abstract should be related to only one of the four above-mentioned formats. Each project is welcome to contribute more than one abstract.
Abstract submission deadline is May 31st, 2017.