Authors should submit a full paper of 6 to 12 pages by November 15, for publication in the proceedings following the workshop. The workshop proceedings will be open access and have an ISBN key allowing citation. They will be available online and by print-on-demand.
- Manuscripts should be 6 to 12 pages.
- Manuscripts may include colored figures.
- Manuscripts need to be submitted in one of the following formats:
- MS Word (.doc, .docx)
- PostScript (.ps)
- Paper size: 17 cm (width) x 24 cm (height)
- Please use the following templates to create your manuscript:
Please submit your final manuscript (PDF together with source files - MS Office Word resp. LaTeX) via e-mail to Kierstin Fiscus by November 15, 2019.
IMPORTANT: When submitting your final manuscript please include in your e-mail the following confirmation:
"By submitting this manuscript to the workshop organizers I agree that I took notice of the publisher's agreement for a scientific work of literature. I'm authorized to submit this manuscript on behalf of all the authors. I confirm the terms of contract in its entirety."