The plan for the evening is as follows:
Schedule & Transfer to the Climbing Gym:
- 5:30pm: Dinner at the hotel
- 6:07pm: Bus 7142 (direction: "Offenburg Bf/ZOB") from the bus stop in front of the hotel to "Rammersweierstraße" in Offenburg. We meet at 6pm sharp in the lobby or directly at the bus stop.
- 8:39 pm: Bus 7142 (direction: "Durbach Rebstock") back to the hotel. This is the last bus! If you want to stay longer, you'll have to either do a little night hike or take a taxi.
- Bus ticket: We will use the "Ortenaukarte Mini", which is a group ticket for up to 5 persons and includes both directions. It costs 20,30 € for 5 persons (~ 4,- €/person) and we will distribute groups to share a ticket in Durbach.
- Location: DAV Kletterzentrum Offenburg
- Price: 5,- €, the money is collected during lunch or coffee on the 19th. The whole amount will be payed at once to save time at the entry. The price is only valid in the bouldering section, not for climbing (i.e. with rope)!
- If you have climbing shoes: Please bring them.
- If you do not have climbing shoes: The easiest option (and also recommendation of the gym) would be bringing gym shoes (indoor, so no shoes you use outside!). You can also borrow shoes at the gym for 3,- €, but this costs some time. Borrowing is possible at any time, so you can first try your gym shoes and switch to climbing shoes if you feel more ambitious.
- If you have never done this before: Don't worry, we will teach you ;-) It is great fun.
In case of questions: Please contact Matthias Linster (linster (at) kit.edu)